OCEANFRONT WITH FRESHWATER POOL
Gorgeous views overlooking the wide open Caribbean Ocean and Bella Beach. Villa La Bella’s free form pool with waterfall is a great place to cool off and the circular pool with seats is a perfect place to read, socialize or enjoy a cocktail. A variety of pool loungers and noodles are available for maximum comfort. Outdoor shower with biodegradable products, and two conveniently located outdoor bathrooms.
Made-from-scratch cocktails, ‘beer so cold it’ll make your teeth hurt’ and other beverages are available for purchase for house guests from 8:30 AM until last call at 9:30 PM.
Complimentary coffee and tea service is available from around 7:45 AM until 10 AM daily.
Complimentary purified drinking water is available beside the bar for refilling the provided room pitchers or your own bottles. Individual bottled water, soda and ice are available at the bar for purchase.
Our in-house lending library has a wonderful selection of books to borrow, games to play, yoga mats to use if the mood strikes, lounge floats and noodles to enjoy in the pool, as well as reusable shopping bags.
RELAXING & LOUNGING
Cushioned lounge chairs, Adirondack chairs, and outdoor beds are available around the property in different niches, poolside and oceanside.
The hammock pergola is just the place for sunning, siestas and relaxing.
A large, covered elevated back deck provides an additional place for houseguests to relax with great views of the ocean and pool.
Shaded common area with tables and cushions are available next to the pool, as well as in the living room with its large cushioned couch. It’s the perfect place to relax with a cocktail before heading to dinner.
High speed WIFI is available throughout the house and in all guest rooms. Relax in our large open-air living room while catching up on a few emails, posting photos on social media, or handling a little necessary business.
A REAL GET-AWAY
NO in-room phones. NO TV. Adults Only.
OCEAN & POOL VIEWS
You won’t have to leave the comfort of your room for a great view of the ocean and pool.
KING SIZE BED
A pillow top, king size bed with quality linens and hypoallergenic pillows in every room ensures a relaxing night’s sleep for single or double adult occupancy.
All guest rooms have individual climate controlled, split air conditioners. Our two unique, open-air palapa suites have AC; although, they can also be cooled naturally by the Caribbean breeze. For comfort and convenience, each room also has a ceiling fan.
EN SUITE SHOWER
A private bathroom in each room with real conch shell shower head provides an amazing tropical feel. Biodegradable Mayan bee products are provided including shampoo, conditioner, body cream and bath bar.
* bedside lamps
* lighted magnified makeup mirror
* mini fridge
* beach towels
* in-room laptop sized safe
* beach bag
* hair dryer
* on site staff and housekeeping
* soft water filter
• In-house facials
• In-house massages
• On-site hot tub
• Laundry service with 24 hour turn around
• Bar services: Delicious made-from-scratch cocktails, “beer so cold it’ll make your teeth hurt”, red and white house wines, Coke – it’s the real thing, Coke lite, juice, individual bottled water (sparkling and flat) and ice.
• Visit the ancient Mayan ruins of Ixchel, goddess of fertility
• See turtles of all sizes at the Tortugranja, turtle farm
• Take a day trip to Isla Contoy, the bird sanctuary
• Dine in restaurants serving traditional Mexican, Caribbean, and International cuisine
• Dance the night away under the stars on the beach
• Shop in the open air market along the cobblestone streets
• Tour the island via bicycle, moped or golf cart
• Snorkel along the reef at Garrafon
• Watch dolphins and pelicans frolic right off our point
• Dive to the Cave of the Sleeping Sharks or Cruz de la Bahia, the Cross of the Bay (for good luck, put peso’s at the foot of the Virgin Mary 20 feet down)
• Fish in the clear jewel colored water
• Swim with Whale Sharks (June-Sept) and watch Turtles lay their eggs along the Caribbean shore (April-June)